Hi Ishan,

I hate when that happens. Sometimes those temporal disturbances show
up in some pretty tricky places. Fortunately, I've played the game
long enough that I know my way around and can use my knowledge of the
levels to trap it in a room where it won't be any harm, but even if it
does catch up with me it just moves me to another place or time in the
level and I can use my knowledge to work my way back to where I
encountered said disturbance.

Cheers!