Hi Ishan,

I don't believe that is possible in Shades of Doom 1.2. I know in
version 1.0 we used to be able to use a proximity blast mine to
destroy the temporal disturbance, but in 1.2 although it will trigger
the mine it won't destroy the temporal disturbance. Using a lot of
ammo can sometimes slow it down and keep it from moving around as
quickly, but outright destroying it I haven't been able to do that in
1.2. For me the best way to deal with the temporal disturbance is just
to find an empty room, trap it inside that room, and avoid that room
for the rest of the game.

Cheers!