well you have a better chance of using your laser But I have not found how to kill one easily either.

At 09:05 AM 4/16/2014, you wrote:
Hi Bryan,

Personally, I have never been able to destroy a temporal disturbance
with ammo, but I'm not saying it is impossible. What I can say though
if it takes lots and lots of ammo to destroy it I figure the cost of
ammo makes destroying it not really worth it. How many temporal
disturbances are in the game?

I can figure at least five that I know of, and a person is bound to
lose all his/her ammo trying to destroy them all. Given that the
objective is to kill the Boss and get the experiment control box
wasting ammo on a non-objective like that is foolish to say the least.
Besides area 9 is a serious challenge and from the moment  a player
steps off the elevator he or she is going to want to have all his ammo
to fight the monsters and the Boss. Wasting it on temporal
disturbances just isn't worth it.

Cheers!