Hi all please tell me one thing I use third teleporter to go the level
9 and it teleport me in the starting point of elevator for roof. I
killed all monsters I find only one room which is the boss room.
Is there any rooms except the boss room?
If there is then please tell me where it is?
Smilee!
Ishan