and cricket is a sport in australia where i am from as well, but don't know any program language so couldn't write such a game. i love playing games though.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <ja...@blindza.co.za>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] cricket audio game

Nope, but, still have it on a back-burner to get around to putting something like that together at some stage myself, but, just not sure exactly how would plan to handle it - most likely some or other form of team management, at times ball-by-ball, or over-to-over interaction, or something, but, not sure, and also to be honest, while my guide dog's full name is actually Inzamam ul Haq, I haven't followed any of the current team's line-ups, but, BTW, I'm from South Africa, so, yes, cricket is quite an important sport this side of the world as well...<smile>

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "ishan dhami" <ishan1dha...@gmail.com>