To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 12:43 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Sod issue

Hi everyone, I’m playing shades of doom on a windows7 machine, but am having issues with elivater sounds. When i reach the end of a level, I press enter to use the elivater, and the sound starts to play, then cuts out for a few seconds, then sometimes I hear the doors open and it say the number of the next level, while other times I’m just put on the next level. Has anyone else had this problem on a windows 7 machine and if so is there a way to fix it? Thanks from Lori.