Hi yes, I always unload jaws before starting shades of doom.

-----Original Message----- From: ishan dhami
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2014 6:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sod issue

Hi lori Mam
Have you put your JAWS and other screenreader in sleep mode?
Mostly people don't know the method of sleeping JAWS.
Here I am giving
when you open the game simply press JAWS key and f2 and choose setting center
then a search box appears and type mi that means missalinious then
press right to open a tree view and sleep mode enable
then press enter
Close all other applacations by pressing alt tab
This will be fix
When the other windows are open and if you have shut down the
screenreader and it will say "shades of doom 1.2 - registered to
lori".
Close other windows at any cost.
Hope this helps
O dood what a roar!
Maxwell hitting sixes and four!
Smilee!
Ishan

Hi everyone, I'm playing shades of doom on a windows7 machine, but am having issues with elivater sounds. When i reach the end of a level, I press enter
to use the elivater, and the sound starts to play, then cuts out for a few
seconds, then sometimes I hear the doors open and it say the number of the
next level, while other times I'm just put on the next level.  Has anyone
else had this problem on a windows 7 machine and if so is there a way to fix
it?  Thanks from Lori.