Hi Dark and Thomas,

I envision the airplane level of my Awesome Homer game as all of the airplanes are
flying at the same altitude <height) and then you jump from the wing of one
airplane to the wing of another airplane just as they pass each other as they move
horizontally left and right.  So then you walk across the wing, over the fuselage
and across the other wing so as to be ready to jump to the next airplanes wing.  I
kind of thought that was how the frog jumped from log to log.  But it has been a
long time.

BFN
    Jim

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA