Hi John,
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you here, but I believe I gave the genre below. Anyway, it's an arcade title. I will release a little more information so people will know if they want to test the game. This game will be a game similar to temple run, where it basically goes on forever until you lose, except probably a little more simplistic at least at first. The story is that you are a bat, and need to fly through a cave, avoid obsticals, picking up extras (coins, powerups, etc). There will be a couple different modes, including ones where powerups are bad for you, more silly/crazy ones where your arrow keys change up, and depending on the difficulty you may not know which ones did without trial and error, etc. Any more info that you think I should provide just let me know, and I hope this gave you a better feel for the game.
-Michael.

On 5/26/2014 3:45 PM, john wrote:
Could you at least give us the theme of game: racing, fps, strategy, sci fi, etc? I'd be willing to beta test, but I want to know what I'm getting into before I sign up for anything.

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Taboada <mich...@speedofsoundgaming.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 26 May 2014 01:46:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Speed of Sound Gaming needs betas!

Hello Ryan,
As I'm sure you'll understand, we cannot give much information at this
time. However, we can give you the following:
As this is our first title, it will be more simplistic, but still not
lacking in challenge and replayability. It will be an arcade title, with
modes and difficulty settings similar to super egg hunt plus. And when I
say similar, I don't mean similar as in game play, just in the way it
has different modes of the same game play.
Thank you, and if you have any other questions please ask, and we will
answer if possible.
-Michael.