Hey Folks,
At this time we are still accepting beta requests, especially from mac (and older mac releases), and older windows releases, along with any linux users. We are also setting up an invite-only list to discuss the beta on. As soon as that's done we expect to start giving acceptance notifications to the betas we have chosen. Hopefully soon after that you will have your first beta!
-Michael, Speed of Sound Gaming.