Actually, any standard set of dice will work. They have holes rather than spots on them, which can easily be felt.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Tyler" <programmer...@comcast.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 1:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dungeons & Dragons for the blind

Hello Tyler,

Your question is a bit confusing. All tabletop Dungeons and Dragons
games are by their very nature accessible for a blind person. All you
need is an electronic copy of the rule books and player's guides, some
braille dice, and a group of friends to play with. Other than
obtaining accessible documentation itself the game is fully accessible
for a blind player, and so I'd need to know what you don't think is
accessible about DND in order to answer your question. Are you talking
about computer games ore tabletop DND?

Cheers!