Hi Charlse.

Most rp dice I've seen don't have spots like the usual D6's you might get with a game of monopoly or whatever. They have actual printed numbers which aren't tactile, which makes sense given your dealing with dice with up to 20 sides so you'd have to be putting lots of spots in a small space.

I did find it was possible to get braille lables to fit the larger sized dice, however the D20 had faces which were just too small, one reason why the Gma dice program or similar is a better alternative for access.

If you've seen any rp dice with tactile faces I'd be very interested to hear about it. I did recently hear of a company called 64 ounce games who were looking into making D20's along with braille sleeves for some popular none traditional card games but I'm not sure where that is or whether they do all the various other types of dice needed for D&D.

Beware the Grue!

DArk.