Well i gather from the write up this is yet another empire building resource gathering and colonization game with space fleet combat.

To be honest I'm not really interested in playing this sort of thing multiplayer.

A single player game with you exploring space, colonizing planets and encountering alien races might be fun, but the multiplayer ones just don't really interest me sinse whenever I've tried one they've always been heavy on pvp and who can minimax the best or who knows how to make the best designs.

Really i wish someone would do a single player one of these which actually worked around propelry exploring space and dealing with what you encountered, rather than just numbercrunching beside a lot of other human players.

Sorry if I sound a little disalusioned on this one, I'm just geting a little board of every game which perports to be about exploring space being much more about one upping other players or making the best alliances, than about the actual exploration being about finding something different and then using what what you find to build up and explore more.

Beware the grue!

DArk.