From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Bryan
Peterson
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 12:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Important Update

I definitely agree that open sourcing it seems like a bad idea to me.

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
thy micturations are to me
as plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
GroupI implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes, And hooptiously drangle me
with crinkly bindlewurdles, or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my
blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!