Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2014 8:43 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Important Update

Hello all.
the idea is so good
according to my friend MR Vallient Philip sir should abandond the software.
the only thing which I can conclude and my suggestion is that Philip
sir should decrease the price of BGT
the actual cost is  $99
it may become $89 or something else.
I hope Philip and other elders will highlight this suggestion
If I am not wrong there is a tutorial of BGT
I tried but I am not able to download it.
I would like to say that Philip sir should decrease the price but not
in abbandanware.
he should sell in shareware.
only q9 will not sufficientfor his livelihood.
If he will complete his game perilous hearts and sell it will be
better for him.
People don't want to purchase they  want crack.
this is the reason that most audio game programmer abbandond their
software and finally discontinued. a recent example is Justin
Dobbinmire.
He made an excellant game Pipe 2 blast chamber but people cracked and
uploaded a pirated copy of his game.
a thing which I encountered in his games is that the registration
programme has a spoiler and people used that and played his games.
I don't know that my suggestion will be helpful for him because I am
very young and inexperienced
I am only 18 years old.
☺
Ishan

Hi Lenron,

The user's guide for BGT comes with BGT, and it is in a help format so
it is easy to locate chapters and sections of interest. I suggest you
start with the documentation supplied with BGT, and if that isn't
enough go to the BGT forum.

Cheers!