Hi Josh,
Just because a programming language exists doesn't necessarily make it
an optimum choice to do what you want.Nor does it mean that it will give
you the skills to effectively program.
I sincerely believe you should pick a popular, well documented
programming language, that is very object oriented, teaches you the
basics of programming, and find documentation that teaches good
practices and skills.
I have a little bit of advice. There is a way that may seam right to a
new programmer, but the end there of is disaster.
The problem here i say you try this kids programming language and decide
to go to C#.NET. You will find yourself starting all over from scratch
with little learned and little gained for your efforts.