Hello. I tryed the game and it sounds so interesting. My question is that. How can I move from planet to planet? I can not move from the earth.

-----Original Message----- From: dark
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 4:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New game, traders of known space

the game's for windows.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <w.lo...@icloud.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 2:01 PM

This  for Windows and Mac?

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jun 2014, at 11:34, Darren Harris <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Now we need a self voicing smuglers!

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jun 2014, at 11:19, "dark" <d...@xgam.org> wrote:

Hi.

Valiant galaxy associates (who we've had on this list previously), have just bought out their first audio game. I actually would've expected Jeremy, one of the Vga developers to announce it here, sinse he has been on list, but as he obviously hadn't I'll c&p the announcement about the new game with the links.

Valiant Galaxy Associates is proud to announce the release of our first free
game.  While we were waiting to get all the bugs worked out of our first
commercial game, Interceptor (coming soon), we decided to devise a
simple trading game.  That game is here and called Traders of Known
Space.  The year is 3051 and the human federations of planets are at war
with aliens known as the grays, but even during a war, commerce
continues.  You are commander of an independent merchant ship that must
make your way in these uncertain times. Buy goods cheap, sell goods at a
premium, upgrade your ship, gather information, fight space battles, and
avoid hazards.  The game uses a map mode for navigating between
planets, and a menu mode for performing actions in the game.  It can be
played with relatively few keyboarding skills. The game is completely self- voicing and requires no special equipment or software to play. You can find
Traders of Known Space at
http://www.valiantGalaxy.com
under
downloads. Documentation is available from inside the game as well as on
the web site under games, then Traders of Known Space, then click here
for documentation.  Good luck, and we hope you enjoy the game.  For
questions, complaints, hate mail, bug reports, personal invitations, etc,
send email to v...@valiantgalaxy.com.