I apologize for sending that last message. It just goes to show that when that
niggling little voice is telling me to leave it, I should leave it. I
distinctly remember putting another address in the "to" field, but I'm just
getting used to my new setup, and shouldn't have tried fancy editing at that
moment.

Teresa

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat
How I wonder what you're at"