Something else I've just noticed, key interrupt seems a bit wonky. For
example, if I'm running along and I hit V to check whether I've been
down this passage before, that stops me running. I'm pretty sure that
wasn't the case in SOD1.2, and it's already making movement around
monsters a bit fiddly if I want to check info at the same time as
fighting them on higher difficulties.

Anyone else seeing that?

Scott