well each char has his timed attack and stratogy.
here are my lot so far
level1
wait till he is close then attack.
level2
parry, parry, attack
Got to be quick though.
level3
parry once then attack quickly.
level4 is currently where I am stuck with the wolf pack.
Its a pitty I have to redo all story mode very time I restart the game though.
its really good for what it is.
This game interests me I have watched the blind fury movy and that guy rocked.

At 01:28 p.m. 13/07/2014, you wrote:
can't get pass level 2.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832