Ok, I'm not sure how to classify the game, so I'll describe it briefly.

Mimea the vine has to make her way through obstacles in order to obtain
fertilizer. As the levels progress, there are more challenging obstacles, such
as stubborn stumps and angry acorns, which have certain properties.
there are also defensive tools, such as slingshots and shields. In later
levels, the specific fertilizer caches have to be obtained in a certain order.
Also, in order to probress to advanced levels, each previous level has a
certain number of bonuses to commplete, known as "curious carrots". You can
complete levels successfully without getting these, but you won't be able to
progress to advanced levels without them.

So in my estimation, it's sort of a combination maze and puzzle game. I have
played this game for three years. I go back and replay it from time to time.

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod