Well, to be honest, I have not played audioquake for some time after there was a pause in development several years back. I had just about doodled round enough mostly with cheats and jetpacks in the jedy mods.
anyway, I killed my entire database.
I don't have it anymore.
I may have the old cd for the registered quake I coppied off a friend and maybe the game pac files, or at least I did, I lost a lot of stuff in a cleanout, I don't even know if my link to download the game directly from id that I got about 12 years ago still works.
I have not touched the game for at least 10 years.