Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 6:59 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GTC recording

Hi Bryan,

Apparently so. I have never figured out why so many gamers come on a
list like Audyssey, e-mail a developer, or go on the Audiogames.net
Forum and ask a question like how to do something that is clearly
stated in the manual. When asked if they had read it the answer is
usually no. That is really the sincerest form of laziness I can think
of since developers spend time documenting keyboard commands,
sometimes offering tips and tricks, and end users are too lazy to read
them.

Cheers!