Hi Dark,

I don't know much about how much control iOS has over the iPhone's
vibration, but I would imagine there should be some way to control the
rate of vibration and duration. After all we are just talking a
miniature motor that vibrates and should be programmable from a
developers standpoint. All I do know for sure is that DirectX
compatible devices are, and a lot more could be done with them than is
presently being done.

I suppose eventually I should look more into force feedback support
myself. I have the basic concept of how it is to be done, but just
haven't taken the time in large part because it isn't a feature a lot
of audio gamers are looking for. Most are happy with a keyboard and
its hard to justify putting a lot of effort into force feedback
support if only a couple customers have compatible devices. It is one
of those things I was considering adding after more important aspects
of my games have been completed, an extra feature, rather than
incorporating it into the game from the start.

Cheers!