Nice work. I wait for try it. Also can You add wi sports bowling tennis and box? It will be fun.

-----Original Message----- From: Josh Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 3:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A little demo of my Super Nintendo project with Chrono Trigger and Lufia 2

oh wow! so this means old snes games like football and baseball could
become accessible also?

On 10/1/2014 4:38 AM, Willem Venter wrote:
Hi Ian.
Well done on finding a very interesting solution to the problem of
reading text out loud from the snes emulator.

Did you wrap the function that renders the text in the emulator
window? I think the technique can also be used for any other
open-source emulator or game which has a function to "print text on
screen at location x". Something I think you should add is the ability
for excluding certain regions of the screen, or even prioritizing
reading of others  based on some trigger (e.g color or wording).

Good luck with the rest of your project. Please keep us updated.