Hi Charles,

Interesting. Never heard of a coaster like that one. Sounds fun.

I myself was never much into roller-coasters, but I do remember this
jungle/safari coaster I believe it was called the Jaguar or something
like that. Basically, all the cars looked like jungle cats, and as you
rode along all the scenery looked like you were inside a jungle.
Pretty cool ride aside from the fact I was sicker than a dog after
getting on it.