While other rides are fun, my favorites are the roller coasters. The best old wooden coaster used to be at The Pike in Long Beach, California. On one of the curves at the bottom of a really big hill, you went out over the ocean, and it looked like you were going to go right into it! You can find info about this coaster on YouTube, but I remember riding it when I was young. The only way we could get Dad to go on it was to get him a drink first, and he usually wasn't a chicken. Mom was, though. She said we were nuts to ride that thing.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] amusement park rides we remember - Re: suggestion for park boss

Hi Erik,

Its Cedar Park not Seder Park, and I'd have to check if they have any
wooden coasters. Last time I was there they didn't have one, but I
could be mistaken. However, when it comes to roller-coasters Cedar
Park has lots of them and I think is well known nationally for having
more coasters than most other amusement parks in the nation.

Cheers!