Hi Bryan,
I kind of doubt that. It has been my general experience when something
is made specially for the blind, especially designed to be accessible,
it is most often chosen over more mainstream commercial products.
Take OCR software. There are some really good OCR products out there
like Omnipage and Text Bridge, but acessible OCR products like Openbook
and K1000are still being baught and used by the blind. The only thing I
can think of that is better about say Openbook is the ability to scan
and read, and of course the built in text to speech. Otherwise with a
screen reader and MS Word you can just sscan your document in to Word
with Omnipage's MS Word plugins.