Be leave me you need the power and speed of a good computer. It makes up for the lack of screen reader companies lack of speed. If they would only move into the future screen readers would be no problem unlike the pain in the back side they are now. i jumped to higher end graphic cards just so speech wouldn't be so sluggish and quite crashing my screen reader just doing simple graphic recognition.