if you go to newegg.com and type in windows7 desktop hit enter then go and hit enter on the all desktops link. then on the next page check the entertainment computers checkbox and then go down the resulting list you'll see pretty many good machines on there. they're used but recertified.

On 10/7/2014 6:33 PM, Bryan Peterson wrote:
Good point.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: john
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 3:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gaming computers

You might want to take a really close look at that before you buy it, and
make absolutely certain you make a backup of it as soon as you get it.
That's an amazingly low price for a gaming machine, and I'm finding it
somewhat hard to believe that its just going to be full of perfectly
functional and cutting-edge hardware.