If anyone lives in the area but hasn't been there, head over to the Lagoon amusement park in Utah. There's a particular rollercoaster there called the Wicked, a name which I can assure you is quite appropriate. Go on it at least once just for the experience. I can almost guarantee your legs will be jelly for a considerable little while after you get off and you'll probably need to find a place to sit and pull yourself together. I went there with my ex girlfriend Sandra once very early in our relationship. It was a fun experience but I don't know that I'd care to repeat it. Imagine putting a ride like that in Park Boss. LOL.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: Danielle Antoine
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 6:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] amusement park rides we remember - Re: suggestion for park boss

Wow Cara. Sounds like fun and I would def do those. One day I'm gonna
make it to Dollywood and hopefully I'll have my kids with me they are
my riding buddies.

On 10/10/14, Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com> wrote:
There is a ride I just went on last month on Pikes Peak, called The
Terror-dactyl.

It is at the top of a 700 foot deep canyon with a river at the bottom.

You and another person sit in a pair of connected seats side by side, which
are at the top of one edge of the canyon.

You are only held in by a very thin harness. They then remove the floor from
beneath you both and slowly tilt your seats down so you are now facing
straight down the canyon wall, and you are only held in at this point, by
your harness.

I love these sorts of rides and trust me, it is pretty scary at this point,
even if you cannot see. ;)

Finally they count down from three to 1 and release you. You fall straight
down the canyon wall and swing out to the center of the canyon and onward
toward the other side. You then begin to drift into a spin and swing
backward toward the canyon wall where you started and so on.

The seats swing on a single cable, so you continue to spin as you swing.

The zero G is like nothing I've experienced so far and I have gone on every
zero G ride I can find. :)

Once the ride calms down, it is actually amazingly graceful and beautiful.
It's like you are flying and gently twirling in a dream. You are basically
out in close to complete nothingness. It's also really cool as you can hear
the river a long way off below you. It is about 2 or 3 hundred feet below
you and you can hear it flowing as you swing above it. It is awesome! :)

There is also a ride in Vegas which I plan on trying which has you jump off
of a platform 850 feet above the ground. You are in a harness and jump
straight down the side of the stratosphere. So it's like BASE jumping or
bungee jumping on steroids. :)

You go all the way to the ground so it is quite a lot of zero G.

I'm looking forward to it!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!