Although I like bumper cars, I would like them even better if I could see where I was headed. Bash! Bash! Bash! The same with bumper boats.

During astronaut training, they ride what they refer to as the "vomit comet". I'd like to experience that bit of weightlessness.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] amusement park rides we remember - Re: suggestion for park boss

Hi Charles,

LOL. That bad, eh ?

My issue with roller-coasters is I am very sensitive to motion
sickness. I've been that way for the last twenty years so if I am on
any ride that goes to fast, takes too many curves, goes up and down,
sure enough I'm going to get horribly and miserably sick for the rest
of the day. Which means while I love roller-coasters, get a thrill out
of riding them, the effect of getting majorly sick isn't worth the
ride.

As a result I end up going on kid rides like bumper cars, boat rides,
train rides, or something that is gentle enough to not make me sick
but give me something of an enjoyable experience. It is truly
something of a bummer.

While other rides are fun, my favorites are the roller coasters. The best old wooden coaster used to be at The Pike in Long Beach, California. On one

of the curves at the bottom of a really big hill, you went out over the
ocean, and it looked like you were going to go right into it! You can find

info about this coaster on YouTube, but I remember riding it when I was
young.  The only way we could get Dad to go on it was to get him a drink
first, and he usually wasn't a chicken. Mom was, though. She said we were

nuts to ride that thing.

---