hi,

ah yes, this helps. thanks!

i think that i'm going to go the first way (since i've no idea yet how to bake a cake!. lol!)
On 19/10/2014 12:44, Steven Strait wrote:
I'm going to assume you've already found the map and have access to the
actual Knob it'self.

The easiest way is through the Harem. Adventure there until you obtain the
Harem Veil, Harem Pants, and Perfume. Once you have these, equip them and
use the perfume. You can now enter the Throne room.

You can, alternatively, go through the Barracks. To do this, you need to
find the Elite Pole arm, Elite Pants, and Elite Helm. Equip them all and go
to the Kitchens 3 times. You'll get the Cake Pan, Batter, and Frosting.
Bake the cake and you can enter the Throne room.

Hope this helps! I was once a hardcore Kingdom of Loathing player, so if
you need any help, feel free to ask.