To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:53 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] tips wanted- kingdom of loathing quest

hi all,

i understand that their's a few players of loathing here (because of replies to my other thread)

i am wondering if anyone can give me any tips to the kill the kob's knob king quest

i know you just can't get in the guard room straight away, because i was kicked out twice

does anyone have tips for me

thanks