Hi all
Those of you who live in the US, have you watched the tv show a minute to
win it?
This show is broadcasted on south african tv on Friday nights 8:00, but the
show takes place in the US.
This game  show consists of 10 levels if memory serves.
With each level completed, the players' money are increased.
completing all  10 levels the player gets 1 million dollars.
Usually  each player is actually a  male and female  couple.
If memory serves, the player starts off with  3 lives.
The player gets 60 seconds to complete the task.
If the time is up, the player loses one life.
One of the challenges I can remember: the player is standing up straight and
is holding a lid in his hand.
Then straight below him on the floor is a cup.
The player must, in 60 seconds, try to throw the lid downlwards so that it
covers the cup.
The presenter of this show said that info about the game can be found at
www.nbc.com
I had a look at the website but I cannot find any info about the show.
How easy would it be to create an audio game similar to this show?
  Bfn
NIcol