Hi Dark,

Well, I just checked Wikipedia and there was definitely a UK version
produced. However, the game show didn't take off very well which is
probably why you haven't heard of it. It only lasted a couple of years
over here, and now resides on the Game Show Network which plays new
and old game shows around the clock. However, it is no longer on NBC
where it originally aired back in 2010 and 2011, and while GSN tried
to keep the show going it eventually was canceled by GSN as well. So
it is by no means very popular.

In any case I like your ideas about using the iPhone and Android to
handle physical skill based tasks like those in the show. I imagine
the touchscfreens for PC could be used similarly, but its not a
technology many audio gamers are likely to have at this time to make
it worthwhile as an input method. Although, it is certainly intriguing
conceptually.

Cheers!