Hi,

Chatting to one of my friends  who programs for a living, I mentioned that I
had started to learn BGT and was very slowly building a game. We got
chatting about coding and he asked which platform  the game would be for.
Somehow we got chatting about cross platform and he explained he had just
started looking into a platform called Xamarin, which allows  you to write
apps in C# for IOS, android , windows and MAC and use the same C# code  for
each platform.  I know that talk of cross platform programming has come up
here before  and I'm pretty sure I've remember people saying its quite
difficult to do, so I thought I'd just share this, it might be old hat to
programmers  on this list or just not be something for audio game
development   since the friend I was chatting with is a sighted programmer.
Also to be fair since I'm only starting out in coding (topped with the fact
we were also out drinking at the time and I'd had quite a few beers by this
point) quite a lot of what we talked about went over my head but I think the
thing he said that was so good was that even though its written in C# it is
totally native to which  ever platform you produce  the app for.

Paul Lemm