Thom wrote: "Hi Che,
Chuckle... I am glad I won't be changing the Montezuma's Revenge code to
C++ as people might just begin tar and feathering me if I don't produce
alpha 2.
Anyay, I Anyway, I am very thankful you reported your experience with
the .NET Framework, and glad your experience is mostly posative. I'm
likely going to stick what I have as mostof the people who have repplied
were very posative about plunging ahead with the .NET framework design
USA Games has been using."

I respond:

See?  He's in such a hurry to get those games that he took over from James
North out of his hair, to get them completed and selling, to get them shipped
to those who preordered both of them, he's making typing errors.  Let's tar and
feather him just for fun??  (evil grin)

--
If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.