Who knows.
I started this programming thing as a good idea.
But I suddenly last night after saying I am planning to program find i actually
have lost interest, so I killed my sdks and visual studio stuff.
I also can't get all the stuff back since my isp download speed is bad and has
been for a bit.
But I am not sure if I do program if I want to use a ms dotnet sdk, dx sdk and
other language by ms.
The files are awefull big.
I have adrift and when I get audiogame maker I'll use that.
Maybe I am not cut out as a hard core programmer, maybe I just got swept up by
the list.
Who knows.
maybe I am better off with a game generator like audiogame maker or adrift
where you place your objects, items and directions and other things in a file
and all actions are done for you behind the scenes.
Thats probably what I am suited for.
Could change, but now I think I am at home with generators that do stuff for
you, maybe its because I am lazy.