Yeah. Jim is a great developer. Also, good grief. I forgot about that
email I sent soo many years ago from triad.rr.com. I was actually
referring to a much more recent email about Trucker. Same concept. And
the best part, you haven't acted with me as though I stepped on your
toes. A lot of people, myself occasionally included, get pretty upset
about someone wanting to usurp the rights to our technological babies,
but you seem to want us all to have a good time.
Thanks for your cooperative spirit and your generous nature, Jim. It's
truly a grand thing.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard