And let's not forget the blind i want everything for free and why should i pay for it attitude which is shameful, but about.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio games popularity

Cara,

Once again well said. I think you just said everything I meant to say
in a simple and concise post.

Cheers!

On 12/16/14, Cara Quinn <caraqu...@caraquinn.com> wrote:
Michael,

Why on Earth would someone just decide that they want to spend ten years of
their life slaving over something which they will not only see no income
from, is incredibly time-consuming / intensive, consist of pretty much
out-of-date technology when it is finished, require massive maintenance /
updates ever-after, and will most likely foster criticism and flaming from
the community which it is meant for when it is finally done?

Now I'm not saying that there is no one for whom this type of project may be appealing or be a passion, but this is probably not the sort of thing that
many people would choose to voluntarily take on.

Just my thoughts... Excellent topic BTW...

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!