To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tiny talk in dos

The only version of windoweyes that will work with win3.1 is version 1. I beta tested it for a year on that op.

At 10:45 AM 12/19/2014, you wrote:
Josh, one of my VMWare images have here is some version of dos, with windows 3.1, but, have never been able to do much with it, since couldn't manage to get the apparent installation of window eyes to run inside windows 3.1 myself, and have never bothered to get sighted help to handle that, since it's just always been something I never bothered deleting, partly since it's not all that large in file size.

However, wonder if something like this tiny talk screenreader might work/run within it - but, again, wouldn't be 100% sure how to copy it across to virtual file system, since while I can sort out VMWare file shares with virtual versions of windows, really don't know exactly how dos would even try to handle that...<smile>

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh k" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>