To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tiny talk in dos

and is there a variants file so I could change it to variant m3 or male3
as well?

On 12/24/2014 3:02 PM, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Josh, to switch that instance of eSpeak over to US english, edit espeak.py with something like notepad, and on line 5, change the current line to:
 _espeak.setVoiceByLanguage("en-us")

That makes it use US english - even switched it over to a couple of other languages/variants now when testing.

Those languages/variants of voices match the files in the espeak-data\voices sub-folder - under en there's a few kinds of english, including en-us.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA