left and right are left and right
note since you are weak you need enemies to be in the centre before attacking.
the boss well you have a sequence left and right, if you can put all your gifts round him then you in theory can kill him.

At 08:11 a.m. 31/12/2014, you wrote:
Laurie, D = delta to listen to emotions, and seems enter key can skip intro clips, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Angel gift from Erionsoft

Hi Dark, wow this game does look very interesting, although I'm unable to find a help document in the game's folder. I need to know if there's ways to pause or save the game. Also, when I was listening to the angel, she said something about holding down the p key to listen to the moods of people inside the houses, but when I held down p, I couldn't hear anything but the wind and the really cool background music.

Also, is there a way to stop the intro?

Thanks from Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: dark