I think that a  hint will be nice Dark.
On 1/3/2015 1:39 AM, Paul Lemm wrote:
Hi Dark,

Yes, if you could offer any help I've tried again  twice now and don't seem
to be doing  anything  that seems to be working so any help  is much
appreciated.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 9:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Angel gift from Erionsoft

Hi Paul.

Obviously not using jaws I didn't notice the issue you mention, but glad you
got it fixed.

The boss is a pest, sinse there is oly one way to defeat him and you really
don't get a hint about how to do it and just have to experiment, indeed I
confess I got a tad frustrated and ended up asking on the audiogaems.net
forum for a solution, sinse a boss I have to work to beat is one thing, one
which I can't actually work out how! to beat is quite another especially
sinse I was having games where I got to the boss with nearly full energy.

So, let me know if you want the answer.

All thebest,