Hi.

If Orin hasn't already mentioned this I thought it would be a good idea to,
sinse the developer has had one of the quickest responses I've ever! seen to
access and definitely wants both new players and help on making the game
accessible.

Roboid is a robot battle game, where you buy a battle droid, customize it and
fight other players and complete challenges. What makes the game unique is the
ongoing story and goals you need to fulfill, indeed that aspect reminds me a
little of Solara for all the battles and the earning of money is different.

   You can buy weapons and upgrades for your roboid, calibrate it's systems,
and do several activities from exploring radioactive lands for loot, hacking
mega corp's computers, or taking part in turf wars.

As I said, the developer has been fantastic on access, sinse Orin only
mentioned the possibility of Vi people playing the game where upon the dev
turned up streight on audiogames.net offering to do whatever was needed to make
the game accessible. This includes making accounts for people sinse
unfortunately there isn't an audio capture as yet, but the developer has
already said if people message her/him on the contact form with what user name
they want, a valid e-mail address an an agreement to the terms of service the
developers will create a new account directly so no need to handle the capture.

You can find the game at:

http://roboid.com/go/play/61

Oh, and yes this is my referral link :d.

Enjoy!