Same, I was able to solve the capcha in firefox and was able to sign up.
The only thing I think would be good is have a way to see what I could do, ie if i am at a sertain skill level I'd like to only have the options shown of what I could safely do or what i could do if I really pushed myself to do it.
I'd also like to automate tasks to do.
I realise that can be abbused.
But right now the wait times for a lot of the bigger odd jobs are such that to get to 2000 credits or earn 2000 bucks to advance my story I will have to login, choose the big job, log out, maybe come back in to make it happen again log out.
in again then out
in again, do whatever I need to do then out.
Its fine having the breaks in because it stops me getting addicted to the game to much but really.
The game itself really does rock.
But its early days yet.
Right now I'd really like fights to be more interactive.
Basically choose your stile and hit the ffight button.
its like choose your power settings and hit button on the microwave to start it.
if hp is 0 then lost if hp is anything bar 0 I win.
Thats fine but once I am done with the story, Unless I actually can find something interesting to do I won't be staying in for long. Fact is I only have a few hours when its currently bareable with the temperatures and the like.
after that well