Hi.

Want to use any os or mobile platform

Mike fox, who is on the progra...@freelists.org.

Suggested I should do it html 5 and java script.

So thinking of doing that.

Did not think about java.

Will ask my lectuer.

Well.

Yes, working my way through c # material.

Completed the visual studio and c# materials.

Then will do the first assignment,which will be a c # application.

Then once done, will then work through the wpf materials, then assignment
for that, then get to the mobile programming subject.

So.

Mike fox, suggested I do html 5 and java script.

Which will get around, all issues.

Thanks.

Marvin.

Ps: want to target any os, windows mobile,ios, android, linux, mac, even
blackberry, as it will just use html 5 and java script.

Apart from different browser settings, etc.

So.

How to make it accessible for the blind and visually impaired.

He sent me a couple of games already floating around, and also a audio
tutorial for the wrappers for audio for html 5.

Thanks.

Any other insights would be great.

Will be web based, html 5, and java script, and can do this in visual studio
community edition 2013.

Will ask my lectuer, if it can be done in java.

Do have some  with using java.

And have got eclipse.

Marvin.experience