Hi Marvin,

Hmm..I hadn't thought of that, but yes Javascript is definitely an
option here. I'm not a big fan of Javascript as a game programming
language, but it should do what you want it to do here. Although, I
can not claim to be any kind of expert with it as I only have limited
experience with it personally.

As for C# it is not necessary to put a space between the C and the
number sign. In fact it looks a little weird the way you have written
it since C# should be written with the C and number sign together as I
have written it.

Cheers!