From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 05 March 2015 19:15
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any newly discovered browser MMORPG games out there?

I probably need to look at trying the thing again, perhaps either resetting
my account or just going through the systems in detail and seeing where my
ships aare and what I can do with them. I did get the importance of research
to build new modules and such, but it was more a case of what fun stuff I
could do in the mean time while I was waiting for the points to tick over.

All the best,

Dark.
There is always more to know, more to see, more to learn. The world is vast
and wondrous strange and there are more things benieth the stars than even
the archmaesters of the citadel can dream.